Why Agile Fails…
What: Cincinnati Day of Agile, Panel Discussion (Click link to register)
Where: Magnolia Salon, Savannah Center, 5533 Chappell Crossing Blvd, West Chester Twp, Oh 45069
When: Friday, July 29 at 1PM
- Facilitated by Mark Windholtz, owner at AgileDNA
- Jennifer Carder- IT Manager, Software Quality Assurance at CareSource
- Jeremy Kolonay – Scaled Agile Framework, Release Train Engineer at Kroger
- Adam Groneck, Senior Project Manager at Ohio National Financial Services
- Josh Patterson, Senior Consultant, PM & Scrum Master at Strategic Data Systems
The topic is posed from an industry-wide viewpoint and panelists can address how they overcame known shortfalls to make Agile work in their environment.
Have you heard a story about ‘Agile gone bad’? Why does Agile fail? Let’s talk about it! Join our moderated panel discussion at A Day of Agile on July 29th. The Panel will include Agile practitioners in our community.